[DML] Re: Cool and unusual

Almost all longer RV's have the same technology. This isn't a tv for
watching shows on, it's for backing up and keeping an eye on what's behind
you. The better units can be set to only turn on when you put the car in
reverse (relay atached to the reverses safety switch). THey also useually
have a screen over the tube with marks on it to show you where your wheels
and the side of your vehicle will line up while you are backing up.
Putting one of these units in a DeLorean would be a GREAT idea thanks to
it's poor rear visibility.
-=mike=-
backing 702 out of the driveway very carefully

| http://www.poulincomm.com |
| http://www.WWJP.com |