[DML] Re: DeLorean as a daily driver?

> << Don't buy one with extrememly low mileage,
> ie less than 20000. I bought one with very low miles and discovered that
> not being driven destroys a car's components faster than driving it everyday.
> >>

> This is not true in most cases. I bought my D with about 7500 miles on the
> odometer and the car looks and runs like new. Many owners have low miles but
> have also maintained the car well and run it regularly to maintain its
> components.

I agree wholeheartedly with Gary. My D has 9,850 miles on it (documented
original) and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere in the country.
Right now! Today! (Except that its never been in rain or snow and I
wouldn't want to take that chance; I drive it only locally and only when
the weather is nice.)

Ed Thompson (#6419)
Midlothian, VA

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews