[DML] Re: Cleaning up after clutch master cylinder leak.

[DML] Re: Cleaning up after clutch master cylinder leak.

 >The only area of concern outside the car is the frame. If the fluid has
>damaged any of the gray epoxy, peal off the damaged section and re-coat the
>area with gray primer or a rust arresting spray.
>
>DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
>Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

Joe: (or anyone else who knows)

Could you please post what the epoxy is and where to get it? (original
type or equivelent) I remember reading it sometime on the list in the past
(maybe a year ago). However, I did not find it with a quick search.
thanx,
Brian
16584

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews