[DML] Deloreans on E-Bay

Hey, there's an '81 manual in Connecticut on E-Bay currently at $6100. I'm
sure it won't go for that price but at under $10k for a running car with a
good exterior, you can afford to send it to James, Steve and Warren in
Houston for full repairs and updates.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120226883

E-Bay also has a Delorean that just went up for sale for $12k...in Austin,
TX. If anybody is interested and wants me to check out the car and give you
my free $.02, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121154042

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX