[DML] Re: A/C Blower Motor

Thanks for the reply. As soon as I read your answer, I remembered this cure
from years ago in some publication about water problems with D's. I haven't
sealed the hood stop yet but I certainly will soon!

Judging from your e-mail address and your phone number, you must be from around
the Raleigh NC area. I'm in Winston-Salem. I graduated from NCSU and I bought
my D new December 4 1981.

By the way, several of us are going to get together at Tanglewood Park right
outside Winston on July 10th. then we're going to go somewhere for supper. Four
have committed to come already. It's possible we could have eight or nine D's
in attendance.
If you're interested, let me know.

Bill Lane
blane@xxxx