[DML] Good experiences this week

Last Monday I called the DeLorean Motor Company in Houston and spoke with Warrren to order a few items. He was very personable, helpful, and efficient. I hope to receive my items by Monday.
I also took my D in for it's first oil change for me as the owner and found a great garage her in San Diego that's not afraid to touch a DeLorean or charge me extra because they think it's an exotic car. The mechanics were extra interested and careful and even let me see the underside while it was on the lift, something usually unheard of because of insurance worries. I was fascinated by its design and only wish that I had my own lift here at home. It truly is a great car.
I also had it in another car show here in town today but unfortunately came home without a trophy. I was surprised because it was such a small show but wasn't too surprised when the sponsor of the show won a trophy for her old Chevy. Can you spell FIXED? My reward was when a mother came up with her 6 year old and asked it she could take his photo with him in the driver's seat. It is already his "dream car"! Special thanks to Christopher Mack for keeping me company and answering all the usual questions from the spectators. Looking forward to my first trophy...Fil Vigil. #6232.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews