[DML] Re: Soon-to-be owner seeks opinions

[DML] Re: Soon-to-be owner seeks opinions

Ryan-
I have been a Delo owner for 10+ yrs. The 62K mile car that you are
considering may well be a great car. Mileage, in and of itself, is not a good
indicator of the condition of a Delo. I have seen some really good cars with
high mileage, and some real garbage with under 20K miles. As a matter of
fact, I have seen quite a bit of the latter. The most important piece of
advise that I can pass on to you is to check the car's frame very carefully
for deterioration. If the car in question has a good frame, then consider it
further, if not, move on.
Brian McCabe in Fla, VIN #5830

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews