[DML] DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000"

Lately I have been geting a lot of E-mails and phone calls on the next
DeLorean Car Show
( many thinking that it is an annual event)
it is next year June 15th to the 18th in the Year 2000 in Cleveland.
I wish I could do one every year.
Hope this helps clear things up

PS

For those of you at the Show in Cincinnati Last Year ;
Remember the lightening Storm and Rain
well here it is one year to the Date and I was downtown at the ballgame and
it did it again
lots of thunder, lightning and rain
lasted about the same amount of time too and about the same time 10:00PM
good thing I moved The show back one week next year huh
well thanks and see you next year.

PS Happy birthday Rob Grady and Bruce Battles

Ken
DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000"

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews