[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Well 2000 is coming up faster than anyone could imagine
and its time to begin to think summer again. ( I hate winter)

The Cleveland DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000" Web Page is up althought still
under construction
The Thursday thru Saturday page is complete but I still need to add the
Sunday page with the Goodtime III and a page on the Holiday INN Lakeside
although there is a link to it.

I really enjoyed putting on the Cincinnati DeLorean Car Show and look forward
to Cleveland.

The web page will be updated and completed over the next few weeks so I guess
you'll have to come back a few times to it.

I will have the Registration Page up shortly but I would encourage everyone
to reserve the room at the Holiday Inn Lakeside (Cleveland Ohio ) very early
since we were limited due to other conventions even though I reserved them 2
years in advance. Mention the car show to get the $99 per night rate.
Alternate hotels are available e-mail me if interested but they are about
15-20 minutes away

You can always cancel if something comes up but last minute rooms are hard to
find

Enjoy the page and pass along the information

With a little luck maybe we can have the largest DeLorean Car Show of the
21st Century
Goal this year is 100 cars

We own a great car and this is going to be the DeLorean party of the Century

<A HREF="http://w3.one.net/~dmc1219/DMC2000";>http://w3.one.net/~dmc1219/DMC200
0</A>

Ken
DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000)