[DML] Re: rain?

Arnold has a good point. The spark plugs on a DeLorean sit in little
wells in the head. Without the proper spark plug wires or wires that
have aged, moisture can collect in the well and short out the plug.
Correct wires should have a disk on the wire near the plug connector
that prevents water from getting into the well. This problem is more
likely than the fuel pump problem now that I think about it more.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901