[DML] Re: rain?

Your ignition system is experiencing "flashover". Replace the distributor
cap, rotor, and plug wires and the problem should go away.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: orentha@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] rain?
> Date: Friday, June 11, 1999 1:27 AM
>
> I just bought a Delorean and drove it from Milwaukee to ID. Over the
course of the 2000 mile trip I came across a problem. I would be driving on
the freeway and the car would die, first it was shake and it felt like it
wasn't getting enough fuel or something like that. And the weird thing is
this happened to me twice and both times, it was pouring down rain. When
the weather was fine the car drove just fine. So I though that the rain
was somehow contributing to this problem, Has anyone ever had this happen
to them or what?