      1. Re: Towing a Delorean to Pigeon Forge
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Pidgeon Forge Convoy
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Question
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Pidgeon Forge Convoy
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Delorean Question
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. My X DMC #1602
           From: "ablemanse" <s.ableman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Delorean Question
           From: Enid <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Insurance Question from an aspiring buyer
           From: "downeykiwi" <dthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. New, Just wanted to say Hi!
           From: casey barlow <dmc1288mph@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. door vapor barriers...necessary?
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
     11. modified sunstar models
           From: "zdmcman" <zdmcman@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. owned my delorean 6 months!
           From: "zdmcman" <zdmcman@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. EBay Fraud
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
     14. New to the club.
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
     15. Who are/were Olson Engineering?
           From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Change Windows In A DeLorean?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 08:05:21 -0500
   From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Towing a Delorean to Pigeon Forge

Kevin,

I have towed my Delorean to two shows.   I rented a car hauler from U
Haul around $300 for about 5 days.

You also need a tow vehicle.  This is something that can handle a Class
3 trailer hitch.  This is a full size truck or pick up.   These also
rent for about $350 for 5 days.   Most give some free mileage, but this
is another expense.

A group car hauler (6 car minimum) would be less expensive and a lot
hassle when traveling.

BOB

Message: 2