DeLorean models and car performance

In one of the posts I caught the sentence about the pros of a DeLorean and it said (don't remember who wrote it)
"DeLoredan has a stainless steel body and if you get the SS model, frame tooo"
Did I interpret that sentence wrong or did >I read it wrong, ain't every DeLorean built with fiberglass frame ? Or do you have to buy a different model to get all the works ?

On another note, I always seem to go back to the same subject: Performance. Some owners preferf to cherish their cars and drive slow and carefully to minimize wear & tear, I'm not that. I do want some performance on a car, it doesn't have to be as much as my current 240 hp Trans Am, but still. If I'd buy a DeLorean, and I recently went to look one (yes, there is one in Finland, brought to this country somewhere around this spring, and as far as I know, it is the only one in this country)I'd definitely install a Turbo to get more performance from it (the engine revved up quite lazy, like Volvo's usually do).

Does anyone else share my vision about better performance? If you do, then you can answer the following..
As the motor lies above back tires, doesn't it make easier to "burn rubber"? And when the tires spin freely on asphalt with no traction it usually slides somewhat to the side, but when the heavy rear of a DeLorean does so with all its mass, will you lose control and the rear would just spin at will? (same would happen if you'd do a handbrake-turn on slippery surface (like snow) I think).

/JD