Who are/were Olson Engineering?

All.

I have seen on the VIN list that my car, 0737, is one of several
listed as an 'engineering car', assigned to 'Olson Engineering'.

Can anyone tell me what work they did for DeLorean and whether they
are still going. Previous searches of the DMCNEWS articles/history
don't seem to give any more details.

On a personal note if anyone in the US has knowledge of my car on
that side of the Atlantic I would be interested to hear from them.

John Chapelhow
MMG 287W : 00737