      1. Re: WARNING - eBay auction fraud!
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: WARNING - eBay auction fraud!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Costs for Driving  to Pigeon Forge
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Cleaner/Sealer
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Change Windows In A DeLorean?
           From: "rrouya" <RRouya@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Pidgeon Forge Convoy
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Just Joined The DMC Family! VIN 6029
           From: <krasniy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fall Foliage Tour
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Starting is such sweet sorrow
           From: "freakybeetle" <freakybeetle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Re: Cooling fans and the ignition
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Recover Dash binnacle or NOS?
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Fall Foliage Tour
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Fall Tour October 18-19
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: DeLorean Updates
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:43:17 EDT
   From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: WARNING - eBay auction fraud!

I bought one of these models also on Ebay way back in June and it hasn't
arrived despite his assurances!
Looks like I've been stung also...

Robert Lamrock
Belfast

In a message dated 04/09/03 16:53:50 GMT Daylight Time, Joe.Fedeli@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I just want to warn others regarding a seller on eBay that is defrauding
> eBay buyers.  He is: VFToys.  Currently, Square Deal mediators are
> attempting to have him correct it, but he has refused to respond to them or
> I as of this current time for resolution.   I purchased a DeLorean model for
> $127.50 and he never shipped it.

Message: 2