Fall Tour October 18-19

I have just the barest of details right now. Put aside the date of
October 18-19. The Fall Tour this year will take place in Wildwood,
New Jersey. The hosting hotel is called the Ivanhoe. The phone # is
609-522-5874. Tell them you are with the Delorean group. The quoted
room rate is $75 per night per room. More details to follow and you
can keep up at the website for Deloreanmidatlantic.com (when the info
gets posted up there). Mike DeLucca from Long Islind is again
arranging the Fall Tour for us. If it goes anything like the past Fall
Tours he has run everyone can look foward to a great Delorean Weekend!
Don't put your cars away yet, we still have 1 great event to end the
season! We will be getting owners from as far away as Ohio (Ken Koncilik).
David Teitelbaum