      1. Arrival of oil pressure gauge parts  howto stuff
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Re: Replacement MSD Coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Update on no ignition
           From: "vin4258" <vin4258@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Replacement MSD Coil
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Replacement MSD Coil
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. New guy
           From: Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: New guy
           From: Michael Paine <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Just Joined - Thought I'd Say Hi
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. CONTACT! COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!!
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: more issues with my ignition - update
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Is there a step-by-step on replacing clutch line with a new stainless one?