           From: "deloreanz" <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. cross reference o2 sensor
           From: "Kenneth Kapalowski \(Ontario DeLorean Owners Club\)"
<ken@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Dumb question_Window failure
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. AC Compressor cross reference
           From: "deloreanchuck" <chuckkay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: door launchers
           From: darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: AC Compressor cross reference
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: AC Compressor cross reference
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 05:03:35 -0000
   From: "deloreanz" <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help with CARFAX

I would be so greatful if someone wouldn't mind checking on a
Delorean's VIN on CARFAX.com :

SCEDT26T6BD005923

Im looking to buy it and would really like to know its history (there
are 4 records under it).

Thank you sooo much.

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 00:58:07 -0400
   From: "Kenneth Kapalowski \(Ontario DeLorean Owners Club\)"
<ken@xxxxxxx>
Subject: cross reference o2 sensor

Is there a part number for the bosch o2 sensor for the DeLorean?

As well. where could I find a GOOD cross reference list for various
parts of the D?

Ie.. ball joints, brake pads, etc..

I am trying to compile a list for my webpage www.odoc.ca
<http://www.odoc.ca/>  and rate the cross ref lists according to how
well a cross ref part fits the original and pricing. etc..

Please feel free to email me back privately ken@xxxxxxx

Thanks
Kenneth
005541