AC Compressor cross reference

I can not believe that the only car that used the ac compressor in
the DeLorean was the DeLorean. There most have been some other car
to use it, Saab, Volvo, Lotus, etc. My compressor clutch starts to
smoke after several seconds which leads me to think the compressor is
dying. There are many compressors for sale on e-bay. One most fit a
DeLorean. I know the xref is a Sanden (sankyo) SD-510 model 8494 but
that does me no good in finding one at auction.

Chuck vin 10610