      1. Re: Insurance Cost
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: PARTS AND REPAIRS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
           From: "Steven G. Rogers" <steven.rogers@xxxxxx>
      3. Re: PARTS AND REPAIRS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rust
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Get performance!!!
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: no door locks
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: PARTS AND REPAIRS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
           From: Mike Hirko <mikehirko@xxxxxxx>
      8. Hard Starting.
           From: ledgend2@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Insurance Cost
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. rear shock replacement
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Rust
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Tires
           From: nellymac1@xxxxxxx
     13. Electrical connections on Water Pump job