           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "MMC" <sliprock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re:  rear shock replacement
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Digest Number 6
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:30:02 -0800
   From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LA repair shops

Ron - If you live in the LA area don't even consider going anywhere
besides
DeLorean Motor Center (13881 West St., Garden Grove, CA 92643, PH:
714-554-6794) for repair work.  If you want mailorder parts, you can call
P.J. Grady, DMC Houston, or we have over 10,000 parts here in inventory.
All of these, and some others not listed, will take good care of you.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive

Message: 2