           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
           From: "Brian Henderlong" <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "paradidl" <paradidl@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Hoods, Help!, any other "H" topics?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. compressor belt
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:54:20 -0400
   From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Brittish car VS Domestic

I have noticed the same thing here in New Jersey.

The general car shows usually throw us in with the "imports", and wont even let us show with the "production" class of our years.  Of course, the import class is always buried away from the bulk of the traffic.  At these shows we get the normal run of BTTF and cocaine jokes.  A few people even went for one of each!

British car shows always welcome us, and in many cases are quick to give us our own class.  The local club around here (Positive Earth Drivers Club, I think) gave us our own class in their show, unfortunately not to many cars show up.  The people that go to these shows are rare to make BTTF or Cocaine jokes.

This all seems odd to me, because the DeLorean is really an American car.  Just because it was built in Ireland should not make it an import.  Hondas made in Ohio are domestic??  Chevy's made in Canada are imports??   It would be nice if we could lobby to have the classification changed (like, in price guides and such).

Message: 2