           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. California duster
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Craig Radio UPDATE
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      4. Oxygen sensor wireing
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Project Delorean Site Updated
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:44:31 -0000
   From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Craig Radio Question

David wrote:
> > For some reason my car will not hold its pre-set stations

DMC Joe answered:
> Check to be sure that the two in line fuses are connected
> to the correct circuit. If the two fuses are cross-connected
> you will experience the condition you are describing.

On my car the inline fuse holders were connected in such a way that
they couldn't be cross-connected even if I wanted to do so: the fuse
holders consist of a "male" and a "female" part. The LGW (Light Green
w/ White stripe) wire had the male end crimped on, the PW (Purple w/
White stripe) had the female part. This way there was only one
possibility for connecting them.

Wasn't this standard practice? Or purely at random?
This would surprise me: I have a little bit of experience in making
wiring harnesses and usualy it isn't even possible to make them the
wrong way around because of wire lengths in between connectors...

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Message: 2