      1. RE: Re: storage
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. What ever happend to...
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: weatherstrip
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      4. facia painting
           From: "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Looking for Jessie, legendary DMC mechanic
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: performance air intake
           From: ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Frame seperation
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. who are you guys? AIR INTAKE
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      9. Problem closing door (warped???)
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Grady Shocks and DMC Garden Grove
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. people and air intake
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     12. Bay Area DeLorean Mechanic Located!
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: strange idle
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:42:38 -0500
   From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: storage

I agree with both Steve and Dave's advice with one exception:
you should not let the suspension hang unsupported.  This will
damage the suspension bushings.  If your tires are older, you
may just want to leave the car on the ground and replace your
tires when you reactivate the car.  Don't forget to keep at
least comprehensive insurance coverage on the car while it is
in storage.  That will protect your car if the building collapses
around it.

Mike

Message: 2