      1. Re: DeLorean Gold Portfolio book
           From: "S CAGLE" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Car always in neutral?!?!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: DeLorean Gold Portfolio book(ALL THE ANSWERS ARE IN THIS LETTER)
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean Gold Portfolio book
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: robin.coombe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. a few tech questions
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Losing brake pressure....Sometimes???
           From: Felix S <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: door handle installation
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Turbo DeLorean
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: AC compressor oddity
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: a few tech questions
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: Losing brake pressure....Sometimes???