      1. Re: New Delorean commercial!
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: The New Delorean
           From: "Kurt" <markurbec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Turbo DeLorean
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      4. delayed acceleration problem
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: door handle installation
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: a few tech questions
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Losing brake pressure....Sometimes???
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: a few tech questions
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: SEDOC Cruise-In
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: (unknown)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: delayed acceleration problem
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: delayed acceleration problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. motor oil and gas - recommended?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. very high idle
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: a few tech questions
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Losing brake pressure....Sometimes???
           From: Felix S <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: delayed acceleration problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: New Delorean commercial!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Failed Drive Belts.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. Update: West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin Celebration
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: door handle installation
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Re: delayed acceleration problem