      1. Car Shows/ show cars?
           From: Jim A Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?
           From: "H. Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: minimum orders
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Car Shows
           From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Rear de-mister switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Legend Twin Turbo
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Car show manners
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: SS Fascias and headlights
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Dies at stoplights
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Parts DMCJoe
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Car Shows
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: Grigor Maksudyan <delorean66@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Finally got #2196 running!
           From: georad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Rear de-mister switch
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Dies at stoplights
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: uninvited "guests" (was Car Shows)
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Rear de-mister switch
           From: "Bob Rodgers" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
     19. how do you take the driver's door apart - fix window
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?