      1. Re: Fascias
           From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Collector's insurance
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Car Shows
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Car Shows
           From: milestwo@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Car Shows
           From: "Rick" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Dies at stoplights
           From: "dmczr1" <dmczr1@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Car Shows
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Car Shows
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      9. Car for sale in Central New York -- Concourse Quality
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Car Shows
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Legend Twin Turbo
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Car Shows
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Fascias
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Rear de-mister switch
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:50:18 -0500
   From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fascias

(Moderator's comments: There doesn't seem to be anything new regarding the construction of stainless facias except personal notes back and forth at this point. Obviously they will reduce or eliminate any low speed impact resistance but there are a few who think the all stainless look would be something worth persuing regardless. In any regard, until there is more to add for the group I'd encourage private converstaions with skipper and the rest. I'm killing the subject for now.)

actually, i hadnt thought of that! see thats why i put it out for a round
table! i think we can come up with something that looks great and is very
functual! ill look into it! thanks.

Message: 2