      1. Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. RE: Speedo
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      4. Wheel colour
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Windowswitches (was Rear de-mister switch)
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Lower control arms
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?
           From: georad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. DMCNews Website Status
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 21:59:51 -0000
   From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?

Even with the exact same quality of book price could vary quite a lot
depending on the market at the time. $200 wouldn't be aout of line.

Typically I see copies go for $150. I got mine for $75 though and the
book doesnt even look to have been touch. The spine was perfect, you
pages bent, no scuffs, no damage what so ever to the croners. However
mine didn't come with the dust jacket. $75 is cheap IMO for a perfect
example with no jacket. If it even overpacked by 4 times for safety.

Jeremy

-- In dmcnews@xxxx, "H. Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone been keeping track of what an excellent copy of SSI is
worth?
> There is currently one on eBay for $192.50.  I think this is the
highest I
> have ever seen one go for.  Sheesh!  Is there any progress made on
getting
> the publisher to make new copies?
>
> Walt    Tampa, FL

Message: 2