      1. Re: Oil Change
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Oil Change
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Oil Change
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Oil Change
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Oil Change
           From: "Greg Bell" <gbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Cold engine performance problem
           From: "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. first place!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Fuel Pressure Gauge
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Brochure to hand out at car shows
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Need a Quarter Panel!
           From: nbrommer@xxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Oil Change
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. fuel pump access
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. DeLorean for sale...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: do we really need a new tech site?
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: fuel pump access
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     16. More Low Fares to Ireland and DeLorean Eurofest 2001
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
     17. Newbie Manual
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: fuel pump access gasket
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: fuel pump access
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     20. Re: fuel pump access
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     21.  signal bulbs and fan motor
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Cold engine performance problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Was fuel pump access Now Hard Hot Start
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. RE: fuel pump access
           From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 19:37:01 -0800
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oil Change

New washer with each change or do you use them over?

Les

James Espey wrote:

> Excellent writeup! I used to do one thing differently, and I'm not sure how
> many people actually do this, but it's standard practice at De Lorean Motor
> Company. We use a copper seal washer with the drain plug. Item #11 on page
> 1-1-3 of the parts manual (part #102101).
>
> James Espey
> DeLorean Motor Company
> Houston, Texas
>
> 281/568-9573
> 800/USA-DMC1
> http://www.delorean.com
>
> > From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:38:15 -0500
> > To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,delorean@xxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [DML] Oil Change
> >
> > 4) Put a pan under the oil pan and take out the drain plug. It faces the
> > front of the car so you can't see it unless you get under it. Use the
> > adapter you bought to remove the plug. Once the oil has drained to just a
> > trickle, clean the plug off with a rag and put it back in. Snug, but don't
> > over tighten.

> www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

> moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2