      1. Re: Firestar 500 info
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "Matthew David" <DMC5524@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
           From: tucker11199@xxxxxxxxx
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Oil Change
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Oil Change
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Firestar 500 info
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     18. Re:  boy toys/girl cars
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     19. Re: do we really need a new tech site?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:36:26 EST
   From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Firestar 500 info

A couple weeks ago, someone made a post with some info about the (original)
Firestar 500.  This was the first post I'd seen which contained some details
about JZD'z plans for the car.  (After the factory parts inventory was
liquidated, buy it back, then produce the Firestar 500 to finance the next
vehicle, etc. etc.)  I don't know what the author's source was but I'd like
to read more about this myself.  If anyone knows which Delorean publication
has the best info on the F500, I'd appreciate the tip.

(Feel free to email me privately as this doesn't require a [DML] discussion)

Thanks,

Steve (VIN 2650, "Project Delorean")
www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean

Message: 2