      1. DMC Fuel Problems
           From: tucker11199@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: New Tech Site...Yahoo!
           From: "TMasterLC@xxxxxxx" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: anti-freeze leak/car show/boy toys...
           From: "TMasterLC@xxxxxxx" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DMC Fuel Problems
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re:  boy toys/girl cars
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Car show form/flyer?
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: DMC Fuel Problems
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: anti-freeze leak/car show/boy toys...
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Chassis Frames
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: anti-freeze leak/car show/boy toys...
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: door openers
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RHD Car
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Car show form/flyer?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: DMC Fuel Problems
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:32:20 -0000
   From: tucker11199@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: DMC Fuel Problems

Hello List,

Long-time owner, first-time poster.

I'm looking for some advice on buying a fuel
pressure gauge.  Pros/cons, models numbers, etc.
Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tucker
16940