      1. Typical discharge rate for a stored battery
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: "Richard W. Schauer" <rws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      5. Re: A new DMC owner with a problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: fuel pump access
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: fuel pump access
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: fuel pump access
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Cold engine performance problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: signal bulbs and fan motor
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Lookin' for lug nuts
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Cold engine performance problem
           From: "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: fuel pump access
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Car Show In Northern NY
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Typical discharge rate for a stored battery
           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. DeLorean for sale in upper midwest
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Typical discharge rate for a stored battery
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
     18. Steering Column Cover
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     19. Re: Typical discharge rate for a stored battery