      1. Re: Temporary Import of DMC to USA
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: High idle probs...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: High idle probs...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. New member
           From: komet@xxxxxxxxx
      6. Good DeLorean Story
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Eurofest Travel Plans?
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLoreans on Speedvision
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Craig Radio Manual on Zilla Site
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
     10. I wanna Know selling in South Korea.
           From: "Chapssal" <jaekyuns@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. re: rubberneckers...
           From: David Cox <DMCox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Good DeLorean Story
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Engine Swap Thread
           From: "Selden, Wayne" <wayne.selden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Engine swap completed!
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Craig Radio Manual on Zilla Site
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Craig Radio Manual on Zilla Site
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Engine swap completed!
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     18. Rear speaker sizes
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     19. Spedo and Wheel Nuts
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
     20. NEW GULLWING!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Good DeLorean Story
           From: "Joseph Murray" <murrayempire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: NEW GULLWING!
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Good DeLorean Story
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: NEW GULLWING!
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Rear speaker sizes
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:35:37 -0000
   From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Temporary Import of DMC to USA

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "ian" <ian@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Had to laugh ... "exemption for members of foreign armed forces"
should make
> it easy for the Lybians should they ever invade the USA!!!
<SNIP>

Well if that ever happens, we can take comfort in knowing that we all
drive cars that are proven to out run them! :Þ

-Robert

Message: 2