      1. Re: Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor Conclusion
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
      2. DMC Door Handles
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      3. Craig radio wiring
           From: mrgolf77@xxxxxxx
      4. RE: Looking for Delorean in the Northwest
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: High idle probs...
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Temporary Import of DMC to USA
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: FYI Craig radio on eBay
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. rubberneckers...
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     11. DeLoreans on Speedvision
           From: "dmczr1" <dmczr1@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:35:55 EST
   From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor Conclusion

In a message dated 2/28/01 2:17:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
senatorpack@xxxxxx writes:

<< why go through the
 trouble to swap out this and modify that?
 What's the point? >>

All due respect, but I think many will join me in saying: If I have to
explain it, you just wouldn't understand.

Steve

Message: 2