      1. The Delorean's bad habits.
           From: rpeckhoff@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Installed A/C Lines and Heater feed and return lines
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      3. AC and fanzilla question
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Auto trans governor NO-NO-NOs
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Auto trans governor problems
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: The DeLoreans bad habits.
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Remote actuators
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: Cold engine and smoke
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: The Delorean's bad habits.
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Auto trans governor NO-NO-NOs
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     15. gas build up when sitting
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Cold engine and smoke
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: The Delorean's bad habits.
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Cold engine and smoke
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Sunstar 1:18 Delorean model.
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. RE: The DeLorean's bad habits. (cold weather use)
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA, CCNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Auto trans governor schematics
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: gas build up when sitting
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 04:26:48 -0000
   From: rpeckhoff@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: The Delorean's bad habits.

Hey All,
        I am in the process of getting a D and I have a few questions for all
the long time owners.  I live in San Franciso, It's temperature is
usually about 50 degrees.  I was wondering what starting the Delorean
is like in the mildly cold weather every single day of the year?  Plus
I am planning on doing my daily errands in the D.  Does the D have any
problem with starting and stopping some 15 times a day in cold weather
or warm for that matter?  I also was wondering how much the average
cost annualy it is to maintain the D.  Also has anyone had any
experience in push starting one(just in case)?  How hard is it to push
start?

Robert Eckhoff
vin #<hee hee i hope> ;-)

Message: 2