      1. Re: Great Alarm available for D
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: seanm@xxxxxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Yokohama Tires
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: Auto trans governor problems
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     19. DeLorean One
           From: "Arnie Brandon" <Arnie@xxxxxxxx>
     20. Locktite & Hylomar
           From: "PJ Grady" <pjgrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. DOA Treasurers report  was( DeLorean One)
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: Auto trans governor problems
           From: "Matthew L. Walker" <mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. interesting item on e-bay
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Re: Great Alarm available for D
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: DOA Treasurers report  was( DeLorean One)
           From: raddad@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 06:22:19 -0000
   From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Great Alarm available for D

I remember seeing an add for a Delorean on AutoTrader several weeks
back with just such a feature. I've been wondering about it and
havent found anything. I thought I heard that Zilla was working on
something.

How did you hook your system hook. Do you have info and pictures.

The cool thing about this is that American auto makers have shown
proto's forever with doors that pop open with a button but now it can
be had.

Jeremy

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, thai vu <thaiqvu@xxxx> wrote:
>   I used this for my
> remote operated door opener (press a button on the
> remote, and the doors open - without ever using the
> door handles)...  People are amazed whenever I open my
> doors.

Message: 2