      1. Re: Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: "Tyler Graves" <graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. New Poll
           From: "Tom Watkins  watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: NCT's in Concours
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. DMC and BTTF (Was: Good point, Roger)
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. dealer/QAC changed parts
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fair Warning....
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Colling system hoses
           From: "JamesRG" <jamesrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re. Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: John Delorean and Reliability.
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. spedometer = estimateometer
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: DMC and BTTF (Was: Good point, Roger)