      1. Temperatures
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: John Delorean and Reliability.
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Lighted Keys (Update)
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Oxygen Sensor
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Cruise control installation
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Delorean and his past projects(even his worst projects WERE
WINNERS)
           From: "Claude " <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
      7. Turn Signal.
           From: sjaeger01@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Oxygen Sensor
           From: "dsontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Hurt D for sale, please save!
           From: "DMC Wannabe" <jzd_88mph@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 02:25:18 EST
   From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
Subject: Temperatures

   I am looking to find information on the temperatures created by the PRV

engine. I believe the temp experienced by the muffler system is in the
area
of 500 degrees.   Does anyone out there know if this is close or not?  If
you
have any concrete information in this area would you please e-mail.

Bill

Message: 2