      1. Re: Re: NCT's in Concours
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: NCT's in Concours
           From: "scottmueller.al" <scottmueller.al@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Gas Lines From Fuel Pump
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: need clarification about lasagna heat shield
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Dealer stripe
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Dealer stripe
           From: frederick m rahn <rickaye1@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Cruise control installation
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Happy New Year
           From: "scottmueller.al" <scottmueller.al@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. ADMIN: Mail Delivery
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Rose Bowl parade (little DeLorean content)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:45:11 EST
   From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: NCT's in Concours

As some of you noted to me after the Cleveland show and after the
Cincinnati
show, the issue of tires got a lot of questions.  The judges were looking
and
marking the tpe and condition of tires even on the daily drivers.  This is

standard on other shows and to put it simply a person with original tires
should be rewarded for them,  however if in bad shape or worn then a new
set
of clean tires would help in the appearance.  There is a bias towards
original tires but what you gain in originals unless perfect will be lost
as
the condition deteriorates.  I agree with Knut and but as far as the
points I
leave that to the judges they have been consistant in both concourse and
general and that in itelf is important and it will get better as time goes
on.

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>

Message: 2