      1. Re: Re: Antenna Question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Window kaput (me too)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Automatic or Manual
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Looking For a D
           From: Fadebak@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Concours discussion
           From: johnmidd1@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Antenna Question
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"
           From: "Rodger Vannatter" <rivwindance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. ADMIN: DMC chat  info
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Looking for 5957 owner
           From: "World Traveller" <eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. James Espey
           From: "World Traveller" <eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Steering Wheel
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Mystery Noise...
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:11:33 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Antenna Question

We know of no reports of DeLorean antenna damage due to wind while
driving.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>