           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Hot Start Problem
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Mystery Noise...
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Concours discussion
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Binacle swap anyone?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Tires
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Antenna cutoff switch done
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean Election Results
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Hot Start Problem
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Tires
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:57:40 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mystery Noise...

Nathan,

Start by inspecting the steering column universal joints. Remove the
master
cylinder *access cover and observe the steering shaft and universal joints
while an assistant turns the steering wheel.

* Workshop Manual fig. 7

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>