           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: tmasterlc@xxxxxxx
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Window kaput
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. '81 DMC for sale
           From: mbomberger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:24:24 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ownership map

Not quite the same, but similar for DeLoreans exists at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/img/news/n_vindst.gif

Another by-product of the the DeLorean Owners Directory through the
efforts of Knut Grimsrud!!!

James

>There is a REALLY cool map of Bricklin ownership at:
>
>http://www.bricklin.org/WhereAreThey.htm
>
>It sure would be neat to see a similar map of DeLorean ownership!
>
>- Brian Henderlong / Tampa, FL

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:54:02 -0600
   From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ADMIN:DMCNews Stuff for sale

Well,  it's getting to the time of year again where you may need some
DeLorean stuff for (or FROM) your favorite someone. Be sure to check out
http://www.dmcnews.com/Merchandise/support.html to buy the famous Espey
poster and actual DeLorean Christmas/Holiday Cards. Yes, there are still
some of these left!! I'm getting tired of looking at them so let's move 'em
out. I have plenty of both!

Now accepting payment via PayPal, so its even faster! I can ship worldwide.
For some reason the only place I've ever had trouble with stuff getting
mangled in transit is New Jersey (several times!). Go figure.

There are a many new subscribers since last year, so there must be some of
you who have not sent out these cards yet.

Sorry about the advertising, we do try and keep it to a minimum.

Dave Swingle
Moderator of moderators & Webmaster
DMCNews - the DeLorean Mailing List

Message: 3