           From: "Jeff Angwin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Window kaput
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Inertia Switch Impact force
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 22:23:06 -0000
   From: "Jeff Angwin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: rough idle

Hi all from a long time lurker. Thanks to the wealth of information
presented here, I was able to buy my "D" with a good amount of
knowledge and confidence, and now I am the current caretaker of VIN
3034!

It runs well except that at idle it's rough. It starts just fine, but
the idle RPM's fluctuate between 600 and 1000, every second or so.
When I accellerate, it runs just fine, near as I can tell. The gas
mileage is low (I think, although I have nothing to compare it to) at
about 15 MPG around town, and that's after putting about 600 miles on
it for the last 3 weeks. The frequency valve is not buzzing at idle.

Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting? Also, what MPG should I
expect in stop and go daily commuting? (it's an automatic)

Thanks!

Jeff
VIN 3034
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx