      1. Re: Window problems (three)
           From: "Kevin Creason" <k_creason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: RE: defroster switch exploded
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      3. New DMC chronology information uploaded to web site
           From: "Grimsrud, Knut S" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: My glorious return
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Ownership map
           From: Jonathan Miller <betaray@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Silicon Water Hoses
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Silicon Water Hoses
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Window kaput
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      9. AOL Chat report...
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     10. Motor replacement instructions?
           From: nbrommer@xxxxxxxx
     11. Rebuilding your defroster switch.
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DMC2.com Taken Offline?
           From: afprep88@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Ownership map
           From: "Kevin Creason" <k_creason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Interior fan
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Window kaput (me too)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: rough idle
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Interior fan
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Motor replacement instructions?
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Window problems (three)
           From: milestwo@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Concours discussion
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Concours Thoughts
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Window problems (three)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Motor replacement instructions?
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: My glorious return
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Motor replacement instructions?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:01:21 GMT
   From: "Kevin Creason" <k_creason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Window problems (three)

My passenger window works fine except after it goes all the way up. If you
hold the button up too long it pops rather loudly like its popping the
gears.
My driver side almost seems like it goes to low and when it goes up it
almost gets caught by the sill.

Do I need to adjust the start/stops?

http://profiles.msn.com.

Message: 2