      1. Re: Lee's Model Kit
           From: ddl52@xxxxxxx
      2. Turn Signals
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Low profile rims & tires
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Swaybar (was Low profile rims. . )
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Front end vibration
           From: "Michael R Dixon" <investment@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Low profile rims & tires
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      7. Lee's Model Kits
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: MORE Swaybar (was Low profile rims. . )
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Replacement Heat Shield
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
     10. Lexan or Plexiglass windshields
           From: cbl302@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: WARNING!
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Turn Signals
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Front end vibration
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:12:29 EDT
   From: ddl52@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lee's Model Kit

John -
          I also have never received my kit , and my E-mails are not
answered. Maybe other list members who have received a kit could respond and
ease our fears.

Message: 2