           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
           From: spooky312@xxxxxxx
           From: "John G Pietrowski" <kritter@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Thomas" <comptrol@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: Hisham Khalifa <hishamak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
           From: "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert S. Rodgers" <rsrodgers@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     24. RE: Lee's Model Kit
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Cooling Fan Update
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:51:36 EDT
   From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
Subject: Speedometer Readings

   After putting on my new Yoko AVS tires I noticed that it seemed my
speedomter was registering faster speeds than my previous tires. I know the
tires on the rear (235/60VR-15) were quite a bit larger in tire height than
my old ones. The 195/60R-14 front tires are close to what I had on before. My
question is would the larger rear tires cause my speedometer reading to be
off? Do I need to calibrate the speedometer? Thanks

Bill (11096)

Message: 2