      1. Re: Front end vibration
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Lee's Model Kit
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      3. Lee's Model Kit
           From: "Joel Matos" <jmatos22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Low profile rims & tires
           From: <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Lexan or Plexiglass windshields
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Low profile rims & tires
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Front end vibration
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Swaybar (was Low profile rims. . )
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: Turn Signals
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Front end vibration
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Lee's Model Kit
           From: "Howard S. Smith" <TeacupFox@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Turn Signals
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. re: Lexan or Plexiglass windshields
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Lexan or Plexiglass windshields
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Powder coated wheels "Gassing Out"
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Lee's Model Kit
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Turn Signals
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Front end vibration
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Lexan or Plexiglass windshields
           From: "DMC Wannabe" <jzd_88mph@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Lee's Model Kit
           From: "William H. Swilley" <billswilley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. DMC For Rent?
           From: batman282@xxxxxxx
     22. Cruise Control
           From: David Sontos <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: AUTOFEST
           From: spooky312@xxxxxxx
     24. Lee's Model Kits- Answers
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
     25. Lobsters , Delorean Fall Foliage Tour?
           From: ladeluca@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 23:16:45 -0400
   From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Front end vibration

Apparently you missed my posting last month about my front end vibration. If
you have already had the front wheels balanced the next step is to rebalance
the rear wheels. That was where my problem was. You also may want to check
your wheel runout on all four wheels. Maximum side runout is 0.080"

Dave Sontos
vin 02573