      1. Aftermarket Stereo/Alternator
           From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Comparison
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Permanent solution for engine cover hinge rust
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      4. DeLorean in PA?
           From: "Matt Spittle" <mds328@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: comparison
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: HELP!!
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Comparison
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: comparison-Final post
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Police Officers?
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
   From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Aftermarket Stereo/Alternator

Moderator's note:
This is a subject that, probably more than any other, dominates the
archives. let's not forget to use them for some of these answers.

Hey List, If I were to put an aftermarket am/fm radio
with tape and cd player in my DeLorean, would I need a
more powerful alternator?  I have the Motorola 90 amp.
 If I would need a bigger one, what would you suggest,
a 105 amp, or a 140 amp?  Thanks in advance.

John Yeoman

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Message: 2