      1. Re:  Any recommendations on a Service Facility
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
      2. Lees Keys
           From: "Derrick Viane" <clarion9375r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re:  Any recommendations on a Service Facility
           From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Alternative mirror suggestion
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Re: Interesting Stainless Steel Info
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Alternative mirror suggestion
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: ground to whell well measurements
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Dead Temperature Guage - Revived!
           From: "MrCopies" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. used parts needed
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     10. Delco Alternator
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     11. Another Dead D found.
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Alternative mirror suggestion
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Polishing the stainless steel
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Hood weather stripping solution creates new problem